INFORMATION ON THE PROCESSING OF PERSONAL DATA
Centerglass line spa with registered office in Via dei Platani n. 15 in 53037 San Gimignano, CF and VAT number 04367480462 (hereinafter, "Holder"), as data controller, informs you pursuant to Article 13 D .Lgs 196/2003 (hereinafter, "Privacy Code") and of EU Regulation no. 2016/679 (hereinafter, "GDPR") that your data will be processed in the manner and for the following purposes:
1. Object of the Treatment
The Data Controller processes personal and identifying data, for example: name, surname, company name, social security number, address, telephone number, e-mail address, bank and payment details, indicated below as "personal data" or "data".
2. Source and purpose of processing personal data
A) The personal data in our possession are those you have given at the time of registration and / or when you submit a request for information on our products, by filling out the form in our online catalog www. centerglassline.com, and / or at the time of your request receivedCi.
All personal data will be processed in compliance with the Privacy Code, the Privacy Regulations and the confidentiality obligations that have always inspired the activity of our company.
B) Your personal data are processed as per art. 24 of the Privacy Code and art. 6 GDPR for:
- request for information and estimate;
- execution of the obligations arising from a contract or order for products requested by you;
- the contractual relationship between supplier / customer (including administrative, accounting and tax management);
- if you are one of our employees, the administrative and operational management concerning the employment contract and the consequent relationships;
- fulfill the obligations established by law, by a regulation, by community legislation.
C) with specific and distinct consent (articles 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and article 7 of the GDPR), for the following marketing purposes:
- sending by e-mail, letters, telephone, mobile / smartphone / tablet (sms, messaging applications), fax and other distance communication channels, advertising / promotional material and newsletters for products and commercial offers by the Owner.
-Also in case of consent, you can at any time revoke the same, making a request to Centerglass line spa in the manner indicated, both as regards the forwarding of promotional material through automated methods, both as regards the forwarding of material promotional through traditional methods.
3. Methods of data processing and conservation.
The processing of your data will take place in such a way as to guarantee their security and may be carried out by manual operations on paper documents and / or the use of IT and telematic tools, among other things to store, manage or transmit the data. Your data will be kept for a period of time not exceeding that necessary to fulfill the purposes indicated, and in particular for point 2/A-B for the duration of the contract and, even later, for the time strictly necessary for the completion of legal obligations; for point 2/C: up to a maximum of 5 years for marketing purposes; after these terms, the data will be deleted or made anonymous and used only for statistical purposes.
4. Access to data
Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A-B) to employees and / or third-party companies or other subjects (as an indication: credit and / or financial institutions, professional firms, accounting systems management companies, company software management companies, etc.). Your data may be made accessible for the purposes referred to in art. 2.C) to employees of the Owner and / or companies specifically appointed to do so.
5. Communication of data
The Data Controller may communicate your data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A-B): - Entities, Professionals, companies or other structures appointed by the Controller for the fulfillment of administrative, accounting, management, commercial and technical obligations related to the ordinary conduct of economic and business activities, including purposes related to the recovery of credit ; - to public authorities and administrations for purposes related to legal and contractual fulfillment; - Banks, Financial Institutions or other subjects to whom the communication of your data is necessary for the performance of the activity of the Owner.
6. Data transfer
Personal data in electronic format are stored on servers and on-line PCs at the company headquarters. the Data Controller ensures from now on that, in case of need for data transfer and in compliance with the applicable legal provisions, it can carry out these operations without particular difficulties.
7. Nature of the provision of data and consequences of refusal to respond
The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.A-B) is mandatory. In their absence, we can not guarantee the services of the art. 2.A-B). The provision of data for the purposes referred to in art. 2.C) is optional. You can therefore decide not to give any data or to subsequently deny the possibility of processing data already provided: in this case, you will not be able to receive newsletters, commercial communications and advertising material concerning the Services offered by the Data Controller. However, you will continue to be entitled to the Services referred to in art. 2.A-B).
8. Rights of the interested party
In your capacity as an interested party, you have the rights set forth in art. 7 of the Privacy Code and art. 15 GDPR and precisely the rights of:
- obtain confirmation of the existence or not of personal data concerning you, even if not yet registered, and their communication in an intelligible form;
- obtain the indication: a) of the origin of personal data; b) of the purposes and methods of the processing; c) of the logic applied in case of treatment carried out with the aid of electronic instruments; d) of the identification details of the owner, of the persons in charge / assigned; e) the subjects or categories of subjects to whom the personal data may be communicated or who may become aware of it in their capacity as designated representative in the territory of the State, managers or agents;
- obtain: a) updating, rectification or, when interested, integration of data; b) the cancellation, transformation into anonymous form or blocking of data processed unlawfully, including data whose retention is unnecessary for the purposes for which the data were collected or subsequently processed; c) the attestation that the operations referred to in letters a) and b) have been brought to the attention, also as regards their content, of those to whom the data have been communicated or disseminated, except in the case where such fulfillment is it proves impossible or involves a use of means manifestly disproportionate to the protected right;
- object, in whole or in part: a) for legitimate reasons to the processing of personal data concerning you, even if pertinent to the purpose of collection; b) to the processing of personal data concerning you for the purpose of sending advertising or direct sales material or for carrying out market research or commercial communication, through the use of automated call systems without the intervention of an operator by e-mail and / or through traditional marketing methods by telephone and / or paper mail. It should be noted that the right of opposition of the interested party, set out in point b) above, for direct marketing purposes through automated methods extends to traditional ones and that in any case the possibility remains for the data subject to exercise the right to object even only partially.
Therefore, the interested party may decide to receive only communications using traditional methods or only automated communications or none of the two types of communication;
- where applicable, also has the rights referred to in Articles 16-21 GDPR (right of rectification, right to be forgotten, right of limitation of treatment, right to data portability, right of opposition), as well as the right of complaint to the Guarantor Authority.
9. How to exercise rights You may exercise your rights at any time by sending: - registered letter a.r. at Centerglass line spa Via dei platani n. 15 in 53037 San Gimignano (Si) or E-mail to: email@example.com
10.Titulate, responsible and in charge
The Data Controller is Centerglass Line SpA with registered office in Via dei Platani n. 15 in 53037 San Gimignano (Si).
Specific and distinct consent (Article 23 and 130 of the Privacy Code and Article 7 of the GDPR), for the following marketing purposes: sending by e-mail, letters, telephone, mobile / smartphone / tablet (sms, messaging applications), fax and other channels of distance communication, of advertising / promotional material and newsletters for products and commercial offers by the Owner.
Application software can contain the “cookie” technology. Cookies are mainly used to facilitate user navigation. Cookies can provide navigation information at the site and allow operation of some services that require identification of the path of the user through different pages of the site. For any access to the portal independently of the presence of a cookie, records the type of browser operating system (eg. Microsoft, Apple, Android, Linux, etc ...), the host and source URL of the visitor, as well as data on the page requested. The user still has a way to set his browser in order to be informed when he receive a cookie and decide in this way to eliminate it. Additional information on cookies is available on the websites of the supplied browser.
What are cookies?
Cookies are small text strings stored on your computer when you visit certain pages on the internet. In most of browser cookies are enabled, at the end the information needed to modify the settings of the browser cookie. Cookies are not dangerous for the device. In the cookies we generate, we do not store personally identifiable information, but we use information to improve the permanence on the site. For example, they are useful for identifying and resolving errors. Cookies can perform various functions, such as to navigate between different pages efficiently, and in general can improve the permanence of the user.
Types of cookies
Cookies that we used
Cookies strictly necessary for the operation of the site.
Cookies are necessary to navigation on the site (for example, session identifiers) that allow to use the main functionality of the site and to secure the connection. Without these cookies, it will not normally use the site.
These cookies help to navigation:
For example store information on the preferred language, the cart, the authentications.
Third Party Cookies
This website uses the following third-party cookies. In particular Google Analitycs. Google Analitycs is a site of statistics, for example calculates the number of visitors, what kind of technology they are using (eg Mac or Windows), how long they spend on the site ... All the data collected is anonymous and aggregated. For the operation of cookies in Google Analytics you can consult the official documentation provided by Google by clicking on this link http://code.google.com/apis/analytics/docs/concepts/gaConceptsCookie.html
How can I turn off cookies?
Most browsers accept cookies automatically, but you can also choose not to accept them. If you do not want that your computer receive and store cookies, you can modify the security settings of the browser (Internet Explorer, Google Chrome, Mozilla Firefox, Safari etc ...). There are different ways to manage cookies and other tracking technologies. By changing your browser settings, you can accept or reject cookies or choose to receive a warning before accepting a cookie from the websites that you visit. You can delete all cookies installed in the your cookies directory of your browser. Each browser has different procedures for managing settings.
Cookies can be disabled directly from their web browser. For more detailed information regarding the options of disable your cookies here is the list of links for configuring the most popular browsers.
How to disable cookies in Firefox
How to disable cookies in Chrome
How to disable cookies in Internet Explorer
How to disable cookies in Safari
How to disable cookies in Opera
If you are not using any of the browsers listed above, select "cookies" in the related section of the guide to find out where your your cookies directory.
The consent is freely expressed by the user proceeding with navigation, after having read the brief informative. Please note, however, that at any time can be revoked permission and you can proceed with disabling cookies as described above.